Copyright and submitted material
All material and information on this Website including without limitation any logo, design, text, graphic and their arrangement (“Content”) are licensed to or owned by LusterBlue. Unless we indicate otherwise you must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit the content in any form or by any means including but not PLC to electronic, mechanical or otherwise without our prior permission or the written permission of the copyright owner. You may access and use the Content and this Website for your own personal use only. Unless expressly permitted otherwise, you must not do anything to alter, modify or add to the Content.
You acknowledge and agree that if you contribute Content to the Website, such Content will become our property and you hereby assign all rights, title and interests in and to such contributions to us. We reserve the right to remove any Content from the Website at any time, for any reason (including, but not PLC to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have breached the immediately preceding sentence), or for no reason at all.
Any comments or materials sent to us through the Website including feedback data, questions, comments and suggestions (collectively “Feedback”), will be deemed to be non-confidential. We have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the Feedback to others without limitation. Further, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not PLC to developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services incorporating such Feedback.
LusterBlue treats personal data with respect and integrity. The Website Privacy Statement applicable to this Website explains how personal data will be treated as you access and interact with this Website and how it can be accessed.
You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with accessing the Website. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the Website. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain personal data from any Website user.
In accessing this Website, you must not:
- Disrupt or interfere with the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Website or linked websites;
- Disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of this Website or linked websites;
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the Website, or any of the Content, without our prior written permission;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website;
- Reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Website;
- Use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including material that are deemed threatening or obscene; engage in any kind of illegal, criminal or tortuous activity through the use of the Website, including infringement of any third party intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trade marks, patent, trade secrets and confidential information), fraud, child pornography, trafficking in obscene material, violation of applicable export restrictions, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, hacking, sending of viruses or other harmful files, or illegal posting of computer passwords or computer code;
- Attempt to obtain unauthorised access to this Website or parts of this Website that are not opened to public access;
- Or post or transmit to or via this Website any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
Warranties and disclaimers
The Content and this Website are provided “as is” and “as available”. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not PLC to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not warrant that this Website or the server that operates it is free from viruses or other corrupted materials or occasional outages or disruption to service which prevent you from accessing this Website or that use of this Website will be compatible with the hardware and software you are using to access it. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Content or this Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
We reserve the right to make any change to the Content without notice. We may also make improvements or changes in the products or programs described in the Content at any time without notice. For example, changes in circumstances after the date of publication may impact upon the accuracy of the Content.
The Content may contain general information about our products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Content does not:
- Constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract;
- Form part of the terms and conditions for our products and services;
- Purport to provide you with personal financial or investment advice of any kind; or
- Take account of your particular financial position or requirements.
The Website may include information about stocks and their prices. The information made available on stock prices on the Website does not reflect the current or “real time” price of the stock. Images and diagrams on this Website are intended to be a visual aid only and do not necessarily accurately depict the object described. Your use of this Website including all Content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this Website is at your own risk. Before taking or refraining from any action in reliance on the Content or this Website, you must make and rely on your own inquiries in relation to, and in evaluation of, the Content including any information, predictions, opinions and statements contained in this Website.
Limitation of liability
Termination and suspension
The Applicable Law relating to the Content, access and use of this Website is that of Sri Lanka. Use of this Website indicates your irrevocable and unconditional consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Sri Lanka.
Product Descriptions and Availability
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that Product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order Acceptance Policy.
There may be situations where the product is no longer available. In this instance, we will contact you to advise you of the situation and provide alternative products of which you can proceed with your order or cancel. If you decide to cancel, LusterBlue will organise a refund.
Product dimensions, weight, colors and specifications
Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all size, weights and measurements quoted on this website are approximate.
Images of the products shown on this website are for illustrative purpose only. We have made every effort to display all product colors accurately. However we cannot guarantee that the image displayed on your monitor will accurately reflect the true color of the products delivered to you. Please be aware that colors may differ between manufactures.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that product specifications are on this website due to continual product development through research and design specifications may change without notice.
Delivery will be made to the address specified by you. Please note that our standard delivery of products is island wide and worldwide. Our courier will make all deliveries to you. We do our best to secure delivery within 2 –3 Working Days Island wide. International deliveries will take a minimum of 7 working days. During the weekends we don’t do any deliveries, However deliveries that need to be delivered during the weekend we will do it (on prior notice) of the date your order. The cost of delivery will depend on the weight of the items. If you wish to change the delivery please give us no less than 24hour notice prior to delivery.
On delivery you will be required to sign a proof of delivery which shall be conclusive evidence that you have received your order.